On 2nd October 2012, 10 young and exciting Singapore-based photographers working in the genres of photojournalism and documentary photography were nominated in Platform TEN, an annual presentation by IPA Partner PLATFORM.sg of ‘new faces’ to watch.
The above slideshow is a preview of the nominee’s work and citations by the nominators presented on the night at National Museum Of Singapore.
The nominees and nominators include:
1) Desmond Lui nominated by Bryan Van Der Beek;
2) Saifuddin Jalil nominated by Darren Soh;
3) Fong Wei Jiet nominated b Emmeline Yong;
4) Mike Lim nominated by Ernest Goh;
5) Jane Koh nominated by Lee Gim Lay;
6) Tan Wei nominated by John Clang;
7) Juliana Tan nominated by Tay Kay Chin;
8) Seah Wei Chuan nominated by Kevin WY Lee;
9) Rachel Lim nominated by Tan Ngiap Heng;
10) Nurul Rashid nominated by Zhuang Wubin.
Congratulations to all the nominees. Look forward to seeing more in future.