- Invisible Blog
- Photo Essays Asia
- Invisible Interviews
- Invisible Films
- Street Photography
- Documentary Photography
- Visual Journalism
- Photo Singles
- Craft & Tools
- Awards, Events & Exhibitions
- About IPA
- Submit Your Work
- IPA Workshops & Events
- AWARDS 2013
- IPA STORE
We are offering a grant to sponsor a young Hong Kong photographer to participate in our Street Photography Workshop in Hong Kong on 25th – 27th January 2013, with fees waived.
The awarded grant includes workshop fees only, and does not include travel, accomodation and other costs incurred by the awarded recipient. Application is open to young, local photographers in Hong Kong only. The grant is awarded based on the merits of the application and potential of the applicant’s work, at the sole discretion of IPA.
To apply for the IPA Workshops Grant Program, please follow the instructions below.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject header:
IPA HONG KONG WORKSHOP GRANT APPLICATION, along with the following information:
Nationality/Country of Residence:
Website or Online Portfolio:
Tell us why you should be awarded the Grant:
The Grant Application Deadline is 12PM SGT, Friday, 18th January 2013.
Past Recipients of IPA Workshop Grants
- Call for Applications – Grant for IPA Street…
- Call for Applications – Hanoi Workshop Grant for…
- Call for Applications – IPA Workshop Grants for Kuala…
- IPA PHOTO CAMP MANILA Grants for Young Filipino…
- IPA WORKSHOP GRANT PROGRAM
- 5 IPA Workshop Grants awarded to Malaysia, Vietnam,…
- IPA Grant Program for Thai Photographers: Workshop BANGKOK,…
- Photographer Spotlight: Seah Wei Chuan, Singapore