We welcome feature submissions and contributions from artists and photographers in Asia.
Submit a project or article you’d like us to consider featuring on our main Invisible Ph t grapher Asia Blog. Featured projects or articles must be coherent and be accompanied by approximately 10 (min) – 20(max) photographs, and be related to Asia by means of geography and/or artist/photographer.
Please submit pictures resized to 1500 pixels on the long side (width for landscape, height for portrait orientation), in JPG or JPEG format, with approximately 90% compression or under 2MB in file size. Include photo captions (if any) in IPTC data and in a separate text document corresponding with image file name. Please collate and ZIP your essay photographs to one file before submitting. Read Submission FAQs for answers to frequently asked questions.
Note: Due to the volume of submissions received, only featured submitters will be corresponded with. Thank you in advance for understanding and your support.
FEATURE SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Send your Submissions with the following information and specifications:
1) Please enter Email Subject as per:
- IPA Feature Submission: [Your Project/Article Title]
2) Please include the following Submission Details in your email:
- Project Title:
- Artist/Photographer’s Name:
- Artist/Photographer’s Biography:
- 3) Attach a Zip file of your images (10 – 20) along with a text document with your captions (number accordingly).
4) Send your submissions to [email protected]
BLOG ARTICLES, CONTRIBUTORS & TIPS
If you’d like to be a contributor to our blog, or have a tip to share, or just want to drop us a message, send us an email at [email protected].
Read Submission FAQs for answers to frequently asked questions.