IPA Mentorship Program Scholarship Grant July :
Call For Applications
We are offering 1 Scholarship Grant to the IPA Mentorship Program beginning in July 2014.
The IPA Mentorship Program is a new distance learning and photography mentorship initiative by Invisible Photographer Asia (IPA) for those who wish to further their personal photographic vision and goals. The program, an extension of our traditional on-site photo workshops taught across cities in Asia, is conducted one-to-one using the online platform over a period of 3 months.
IPA Mentorship Program Technical Requirements
- Google+ Account and Hangout capabilities using Video/Voice for Online Mentoring Sessions. Check here for required system requirements.
- Access to Internet connection. Approximately 1–2 mbps bandwidth.
- Computer with Software for Photo Editing
- Suitable communication tools: Email and/or Social Media Profile eg. Facebook
We will be awarding 1 grant to a talented young photographer in Asia interested in photography mentorship. Our grants are awarded based on the merits of the application and potential of the applicant’s work. The aim of our Grant Programs is to provide photography learning and access to young, dedicated talents in Asia who may not otherwise have the means to participate in our workshops and programs.
The IPA Mentorship Program is also open for Public Registration.
GRANT APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
To apply for this IPA Scholarship Grant, please follow the instructions below.
Send an email to [email protected] with the subject header: IPA MENTORSHIP PROGRAM JULY GRANT APPLICATION, along with the following information:
Nationality/Country of Residence:
Website or Online Portfolio:
Please attach a written Proposal of the Work or Project you wish to undertake during the Mentorship Program, along with 5 – 10 supporting images (approximately 800pixels width). Note: Applications will be accessed based on submitted proposals and applicant’s potential.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: TUESDAY, 24TH JUNE 2014.
Latest IPA Workshops: store.invisiblephotographer.asia/collections/workshops
Alumni of IPA Scholarship Grant Recipients include:
- Aik Beng Chia, Singapore
- Alan Lee, Singapore
- Angelo Gian De Mesa, Philippines
- Aji Susanto Aom, Indonesia
- Bart Manoguid, Philippines
- Ben Tay, Singapore
- Chio Gonzalez, Philippines
- Clarissa Pranata, Indonesia
- Coung Do Manh, Vietnam
- Hà Mai, Vietnam
- Hannah Reyes, Philippines
- Harold Alambra, Philippines
- Jack Yu Kit Ng, Hong Kong
- Judith Tong, Singapore
- Juliana Tan, Singapore
- Khant Khant Kyaw, Myanmar/Singapore
- Kelvin Ah Kian, Malaysia
- Le Bich, Vietnam
- Lin Tik Chi, Hong Kong
- Mariel V Mok, Singapore
- Nats Manuel, Philippines/Singapore
- Nikka Corsin0, Philippines
- Ong Shao Rong, Singapore
- Pannita Mitpakdee, Thailand
- Pauline Nikka Corsino, Philippines
- Peera Vorapreechapanich, Thailand
- Phan Tuấn Khanh, Vietnam
- Rickket Tran, Vietnam
- Ridzki Noviansyah, Indonesia
- Saifuddin Jalil, Singapore
- Sai Kong Kham, Myanmar
- Seah Wei Chuan, Singapore
- Theerapat Sumranmak, Thailand
- Xuân Cảnh, Vietnam
- Yamin Oo, Myanmar
- Zeng Liwei, Singapore
- Zinkie Aw, Singapore