12–13th November, 2011
An extensive 2 day workshop designed and produced by Invisible Photographer Asia for intermediate photographers who want to appreciate and explore street photography, develop their own skills, and begin their journey as a street photographer.
The 2 day (16 hours) course will cover:
- An introduction to Street Photography
- A brief history
- Contemporary Street Photography
- Tools, techniques and tips
- Extensive practical photography out on Singapore streets
- Image critique and review
- Intermediate photography skills – you know how to take pictures.
- A digital camera with a 35mm focal length lens. You may use a 50mm to 20mm lens (nothing longer or wider), but we strongly recommend a 35mm.
- A laptop with photo-editing software.
- Comfortable shoes & a good dose of curiosity.
Date: Saturday 12th – Sunday 13th November 2011
Duration: 2 Days/16 hours (8hours/Day)
Workshop Venue: IPA Gallery, 77 South Bridge Road #02-01 Singapore 058707
Instructor: Kevin WY Lee (www.kevinwylee.com)
Limited workshop spots available.
To reserve your place, please purchase a spot at the IPA Store:
Payment can also be made in cash at the IPA Gallery.
Further workshop details & schedules will be furnished to confirmed participants. For more information, please contact us with an email to [email protected]
Some pictures from our previous workshops: