Call for Applications – IPA Scholarship Grant for Myanmar Photographers
We are offering 1 IPA Scholarship Grant to a young Myanmar photographer to participate in the IPA Street Photography Workshop MYANMAR, 5th–9th March 2014, with fees waived.
The awarded scholarship grant includes workshop fees only, and does not include travel, accommodation and other costs incurred by the awarded recipient. Application is open to young, local photographers in Myanmar only. The grant is awarded based on the merits of the application and potential of the applicant’s work, at the sole discretion of IPA.
The Workshop is also open for Public Registration. Limited Spots available.
GRANT APPLICATION FOR YOUNG MYANMAR PHOTOGRAPHERS
To apply for this IPA Scholarship Grant, please follow the instructions below.
Send an email to [email protected] with the subject header:
IPA MYANMAR SCHOLARSHIP GRANT APPLICATION, along with the following information:
Nationality/Country of Residence:
Website or Online Portfolio:
Tell us why you should be awarded the Grant:
Please submit a portfolio of 10 selected images along with your grant application.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: TUESDAY, 4TH FEBRUARY 2014
Alumni of IPA Scholarship Grant Recipients include:
- Aik Beng Chia, Singapore
- Alan Lee, Singapore
- Angelo Gian De Mesa, Philippines
- Bart Manoguid, Philippines
- Ben Tay, Singapore
- Chio Gonzalez, Philippines
- Coung Do Manh, Vietnam
- Hannah Reyes, Philippines
- Harold Alambra, Philippines
- Jack Yu Kit Ng, Hong Kong
- Judith Tong, Singapore
- Juliana Tan, Singapore
- Khant Khant Kyaw, Myanmar/Singapore
- Kelvin Ah Kian, Malaysia
- Le Bich, Vietnam
- Lin Tik Chi, Hong Kong
- Mariel V Mok, Singapore
- Nats Manual, Philippines/Singapore
- Ong Shao Rong, Singapore
- Pannita Mitpakdee, Thailand
- Peera Vorapreechapanich, Thailand
- Rickket Tran, Vietnam
- Ridzki Noviansyah, Indonesia
- Saifuddin Jalil, Singapore
- Seah Wei Chuan, Singapore
- Theerapat Sumranmak, Thailand
- Zinkie Aw, Singapore